The Beauty of Color

This is a blog for women of all colors who love colour. For their nails that is. From high end to low end and everything in between. Please join in as a myriad of shades are showcased and available to all women around the world.



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I've been tagged!!



Polish Sis tagged me with this award and I am now playing it forward!!
Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and follow the rules below.

I have tagged the following blogs:


The rules from Polish Sis was to tag 5 - okay so I went a little over board!

Then to tell 5 things about yourself:

1.  I Love my Faith and beliefs - without them - I'd be nothing!
2.  I Love my family - especially my kids - cuz they are grown and out of the house and on their own paying their own bills!!
3.  I Love blogging - it gives me such a serene scense of accomplishment.
4.  I Love a good cigar every now and then (DONT JUDGE MEE!)
5.  I Love all my blogger friends - they have been the best to me and keep me going when I'm feeling bad. 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Okay - now you all spread the love and play it forward!!



3 comments:

  1. LOL @ you tagging more than double the require amound. And you are right, you should exceed expectations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!! I Love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to write - your feedback, comments and suggestions are always appreciated!