The Beauty of Color

This is a blog for women of all colors who love colour. For their nails that is. From high end to low end and everything in between. Please join in as a myriad of shades are showcased and available to all women around the world.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OH NO! I GOT BURNT!!

HELLO FELLOW FOLLOWERS!!

NO NEED FOR ALARM OR TO BE CONCERNED - I AM FINE, WELL PHYSICALLY I AM.  MENTALLY, I THINK I MAY NEVER RECOVER!!
I WAS RAOKED WITH MY VERY FIRST STREET WEAR NAIL POLISH BY A GREAT PERSON, WHO PREFERRED TO REMAIN NAMELESS, SO I SHALL RESPECT HER PRIVACY.
  I'VE HEARD PLENTY ABOUT THESE POLISHES, BUT SINCE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY, AND I DONT BELIEVE I HAD ANY AS A YOUNGER PERSON, I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE HYPE - WELL NOW I DO!!
THIS POLISH WAS A DREAM TO APPLY - I MEAN IT WAS FLAWLESS!!  I LOVE A POLISH THAT BEHAVES ITSELF - YOU KNOW, STAYS WHERE YOU PUT IT AND DOESNT GO ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN YOU STROKE YOUR BRUSH.  MY CLEAN UP WAS SO MINIIMAL WITH THIS, THAT I WAS JUST AMAZED!!
THE ONLY THING THAT HURT MY FEELINGS WAS THE FACT THAT WE ARE UNDER GREY SKIES HERE AND I COULDN'T GET A NICE SUNNY PICTURE OF HER - SO HERE SHE IS UNDER ARTIFICIAL LIGHTING IN MY OTT BOX.
I AM NOW AFRAID, I AM VERY AFRAID THAT I MAY START DREAMING, HALLUCINATING AND PRAYING TO THE NAIL POLISH GOD'S FOR MORE STREET WEAR'S (ME CRIES, ME WALLET CRIES, ME HUSBAND CRIES FOR ME CRYING!!)
WELL, THAT DOES IT FOR ME TODAY.  SO TELL ME - HOW MANY STREET WEARS DO YOU HAVE?  ARE THEY ONES YOU HELD ONTO WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT OR HAVE YOU ACQUIRED THEM IN RETROSPECT?

UNTIL NEXT TIME....HAPPY POLISHING!!
XOXOXOXO

DON'T BE A GHOST - LEAVE ME A POST!! :-)

*EXCUSE ME, WHILE I GO TO MY SECOND HOME, EBAY, AND SEE HOW MUCH THESE THINGS ARE GOING FOR*

6 comments:

  1. Most think this one is ugly but it looks gorgeous on brown skin!! Love it on you!! :)

    I have several streetwears got from raok and ebay. They are addicting and fun to collect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @NY.DIVS.NY - Thank you!! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it as well.

    @RMC - Thank you!! Yeah, it's not as poo looking as I thought it would be on be. *Ebay is going to be the death of my wallet!!* Addicting is putting it mildly - but the hunt is always fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! But oh, what a beauty... I have a few in my collection - all from my younger days. Not this fab color though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ABOP - THANK YOU!! She is an only child - maybe we should set up a play date and we can have her meet some of her brothers and sisters!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! iLOVE LOVE this color! must figure out how to get it.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!! I Love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to write - your feedback, comments and suggestions are always appreciated!