The Beauty of Color

This is a blog for women of all colors who love colour. For their nails that is. From high end to low end and everything in between. Please join in as a myriad of shades are showcased and available to all women around the world.



Saturday, April 24, 2010

My first Jessica

HELLO FELLOW FOLLOWERS!!

Today I bring to you another RAOK for me.  My friend Janet had a nail polish that she didnt want anymore, go figure, so she let me have it - and when she sent it to me - she had incllded a new brand of nail polish for me - Jessica!!

Shantung was a petty Copper Orange.  I liked it so much, I do believe if I were still of child bearing years, I would name my next girl child after this np.

She is stunning in the bottle, but when I put her on the nail - OH BOY....

...did she ever shine!!  She was just stunning to me!! 

Since this was my first Jessica - I rally had no idea what to expect - but I actually never have any expectations with np.  I have yet to meet a np I can't work with and that I can't make to last at least a week if I wanted it to.
 
Before I even opened the bottle, I knew I was going to be wearing her as a full mani - so I went through my whole manicure procedure - this is NOT a swatch.  See above link for my manicure routine.
From the time I opened the bottle and applied the first stroke I was in heaven.  The application on Jessica is exceptional, at least to me it was.  every stroke was even and there was no going back to straighten anything out.  I am a 3 coater by choice - but I could have gotten away with two.
I have no complaints about this polish what so ever. 

I was going to Konad her today - but on the way to the Post Office today I broke a nail.  I was able to save it and it was on the thumb.  Thank goodness I had my nail file with me (I never leave home w/o it) otherwise I would have gone back home to change my mani - yes, I'm that anal when out in public. 

Well, that does it for me today!!  Once again, I have to thank my girl Janet for her graciousness.  She knows I'm a nail polish nut.  I actually have her hunting out colors for me too - but I think she enjoys it because she finds them!! :-)

Until next time....Happy Polishing!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Oh - do YOU have any Jessica's and if so, what colors?  I need more!!

FYI:
Sally is still having their buy 2 get 1 free
Barielle.com is buy2 get 1 free w/ 15% off Code of 15OFFONCE
Zoya.com has started their np exchange til June 30
 Check your Ross, TJMaxx, Marshalls and Dollar Stores for bargains

If you haven't checked out these blogs, you need to - now:
They may not be new to you - but they sure are to me, so I thought I'd spread the word and the wealth.  They share their tips, secrets and savings on being a penny pincher with pride!!  I don't know about you but - I need to save all   the money I can so I can buy more nail polish.



10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's a pretty copper and love the name :) I only have 2 jessica's which one of them is called copper which is a lighter version to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, RMC!! I am really enjoying this one - I may have to do a pedi soon with this one on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is really pretty. It looks great!

    And thank you so much for linking to my blog and posting Drugstore Divas in your blog roll. I'm so happy to have found your blog as well =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Drugstore and Diva all in the same sentence - no brainer - I had to share the wealth!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking me!

    I think I love coupons as much as you love nail polish hehehehe

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any other greater combination?? THANK YOU!! I'm a sucker for a sale and a special!!
    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to have that color! I never heard of jessica nail polish beore.

    Thanks for the shout out too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO LA LA! :)
    Pretty,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Beth - Thank You - I'll have to ask my friend where she got it from and I'll get back to you on that, I promise! Thank you!!

    @Susie - graci!! :-) You're the best susie!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks but you're the best. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!! I Love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to write - your feedback, comments and suggestions are always appreciated!