The Beauty of Color

This is a blog for women of all colors who love colour. For their nails that is. From high end to low end and everything in between. Please join in as a myriad of shades are showcased and available to all women around the world.



Sunday, May 9, 2010

REMEMBERING MOTHER'S TODAY!!

HELLO FELLOW FOLLOWERS!!


Today's post will not be about nail polish, but about something that is close and dear to my heart!

Mothers, Daughtes, Sistes, Aunts, Nieces, Cousin's, Father's, Son's, Uncle's, Nephews

As many people are remembering mothers or the mother figures in their lives, let us not forget to remember all those to whom have lost their mothers and or mother figures and find this day very hard to deal with, and I am one of those women.  I lost my mother 15 years ago and it's still just as painful today as it was the day I first heard the news.  I also lost my Father 4 years to a deadly disease - Cancer!!

This may be a little uneasy for some and may find this day and period of time that may not be appropriate nor politically correct.  Well, I find this time to be the perfect time for such a discussion.

I am on a mission this month in honor of Cancer Awareness month to make a donation to the American Cancer Society with the biggest check I have ever written, and that's where we can all help.

I am holding a fundraiser with Pampered Chef and their Pink Products that are made available only in May to bring Awareness to this deadly disease.

Pampered Chef will donate $1 for every pink product purchased during this month, and I pledge to match that dollar for every dollar that is donated to the American Cancer Society.

All you need to do to help in this aMAYzing remeberance to those we have lost is to click on here at Pampered Chef enter at the Shop on Line icon on the left bottom, at option 1 enter Amazing Women as the host, you will see the pink products that are made available for this fundraiser and you can purchase as many items as you wish, you can and should pass this information on to those that may not be followers of this blog.

Thank you so much for you support in remembering all the Amazing Women in our lives whether they have children or not or whether the Amazing Women in your life is still with us or not.

You are all the best and I appreciate each and everyone of you. 

Thank you again, and as usual until next time...Happy Polishing!!
XOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I Love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to write - your feedback, comments and suggestions are always appreciated!